Swift Text is the SMS service of Swift Concepts Limited, an SMS Software Solutions firm. Swift Text offers fast, convenient and cost- effective Bulk SMS, Voice SMS, Flash SMS, e- Recharge & SMS Reseller packages.
How do I register to use bulk SMS?
Go to "Click here" on the Home page and fill the form displayed. Complete the form displayed and send. An email will be sent to the email address you used to register. Open the email and follow the link to complete registration and activate your account. You can now log on to www.swiftextng.com with the email and password you used to register.
How do I buy SMS units?
You can either buy our Swift Text Recharge cards, which are widely available within and without Lagos (see list of Sales Points on our flyers) or pay directly to our bank accounts as follows:
UBA: SWIFT CONCEPT LIMITED,
GTB: SWIFT CONCEPT LIMITED, 0107479674
You may call the customer service number on the website to credit your account after making your deposit.
How do I use my Swift Text recharge card?
1. Buy Swift Text BULK SMS RECHARGE CARD;
2. Register Free at http://www.swiftextng.com with a valid email address (if you have not done so already);
3. Check your email box to confirm your account;
4. Sign in to SWIFT TEXT with your email and password with which you registered with;
5. Click on buy credits;
6. Select RECHARGE CARD OPTION;
7. Scratch the silver panel off the Swift Text BULK SMS RECHARGE CARD to reveal the PIN;
8. Click on LOAD CARD;
9. Type the PIN into the text box and enter;
10. Your account is automatically credited with the bulk SMS units worth of the card;
11. You can now send SMS
Is there any format in typing recipient numbers?
Type your numbers in the international format without the + sign. For example: 2348038032921 or 2348074081427.
Can I use notepad to load numbers?
Yes you can. Just save your numbers in notepad in .txt file extension. Example: phonenos.txt and type it one number per line in your notepad.
For example: (WRONG order)
2348027196002, 2347072103993, 2348092719655
How do I send an SMS?
1. Log into the website using the email address and password you used to register;
2. Include the sender ID which could be a Phone No or a Brand ID (11 characters of your choice);
3. Include Recipients which could be by Uploading a File, Address Book or typing Recipient numbers;
4. Type in your message (160 characters is permitted including spaces);
5. Set the delivery Schedule (optional);
6. Check the Box to deliver as a Flash Message (optional); and
My account is inactive, what do I do?
Call the customer service number on the website and your account will be activated within 10 minutes.
How much does a unit of SMS cost?
This depends on the volume purchased. However, the more you buy, the lower the cost per unit. You can type the amount you want to buy into the Price Calculator on the Home page and the price range as well as the amount to be paid will be displayed automatically or check the Pricing Tab for the current pricing.
Does my account credit expire?
No, your account credit remains valid as long as you are registered.
My brand ID does not fully display, why is that so?
For successful SMS delivery, make sure the sender name is not more than 11 characters (including spaces). Also avoid special characters like +, -, #, ? / in the sender's name.
What other services does Swift Text offer apart from bulk SMS?
Swift Text offer Voice SMS, Flash SMS, eRecharge and Reseller package apart from bulk SMS. Please check the Services tab for a profile of each of these services.
I forgot my password?
Click "Forgot your password?" on the Homepage and then type your email address to the column displayed. Your password will be sent to your email from where you can retrieve it.
FOR MORE DETAILS/ ENQUIRIES, PLEASE VISIT:
WURAOLA HOUSE, 2ND FLOOR, 82, ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA, LAGOS
01-8425117, 07033878753, 07084546138